You may be wondering why you should study the Greek language and why you should use ILG
in your studies? Here's a few reasons:
Why learn modern Greek Language?
- More than 12% of the English vocabulary is of Greek origin.
- Many medical and mathematical terms come from Greek words.
- The Greek language has an enormous vocabulary! You will be able to look at your language from a different angle.
- It teaches precision.
- Communicate with friends or relatives in Greece
- Learn Greek so you are able to communicate with the locals when you travel to Greece.
- After you master it, other languages will seem easier
- Greek is the language of the poets.
- It is one of the oldest languages from the Indo-European tree that is alive
- It has the longest documented history of any Indo-European language!
- It is spoken by millions of people, not only in Greece and Cyprus, but in parts of many other countries
such as: Albania, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Italy, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine,
Russia, Egypt and more.
Also, many emigrant communities in Australia, USA, Canada and many others speak the modern Greek language.
Why subscribe to ILG?
- It has the biggest collection of Greek phrases, dialogues and words in the Internet.
- The audio is recorded by native speaker.
- Slower recordings give you the time to understand the speaker.
- You can study at your own pace or by following one of our lesson plans.
- We thought of our younger subscribers by including e-flash cards
and word games.
- Affordable! We always have a sale in our major memberships!
- You can access it from any computer, anywhere in the world.
- We do not do any other language. Our concentration is with Greek!
- Our competitors don't come close to the volume of materials that we
- Lastly, it's as easy as Click - Listen - Repeat - Learn !
Preview Our Site Before you Pay for a Subscription!
I learn Greek.com provides you with the tools and the
materials necessary to learn the modern Greek language! You can preview ILG by clicking
Preview. See if our lessons are right for you.
Click on each link and check the structure, the
sound, and the feel!
Well, don't wait. If you like what you see, sign up; help yourself with the
modern Greek language and help us keep this wonderful
Copyright © 2002-2015 ILG. All Rights Reserved.
PROPERTY OF ILG. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THIS MATERIAL
FOR ANYTHING ELSE BUT PERSONAL STUDY